Friday, November 21, 2008

My 2009 Plans

As a Nati Lt. Cdr. , sorta like a Ky. Col. only created for this historic time, I will work with my wife a real Ky. Col. to create a 500 state web 3.0 global governance electronic connectivity backbone within two years in support of continuity of governments allied with the United States of America based on open work started with Cincinnati Change, Inc. with MDi-I-Open source economic development campaign under leadership of Fred Hargrove, Sr. PE MBA with a million partners at $1,000 a partner, by December 15 2008, through Cincinnati Change.
Cincinnati Change will have three trustee's [I am the trustee who will oversee Operations] and twelve directors [Including two Colonels and lead by Cincinnati Change Board of Directors Chairman Dr. Robert Day] based on agreements in place for a orderly transfer to leadership under the organizations founding Chairwoman Wanda J. [Andrews] Lloyd-Daniels.

No comments: