Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Wife and Cincinnati Change

I am married to a woman who met the current President of the United States this past October and supports John McCain!!! She is Cincinnati Change's Founding & Current Chairwoman Ky. Col. Sister (IBEW) Wanda Daniels. Thanks Fred and Robert for serving in this post while we retool.

She also founder of the Cincinnati Hamilton County Black Republican Forum and Lay Leader of Keys of the Kingdom UMC. Now I am working with her because the President, another Methodist, just got administrative control of, not only, over 5 trillion dollars in Fannie and Freddie assets but the whole mortgage industry with AIG.

I have not nor does it look like I will met him as President and do not currently support John McCain.

I am preparing Cincinnati Change for not only a statewide policy statement on troubled loans but a implementation order based on Presidential Directives that support loans that last to 2050 to be made over the next two years to 200,000 Ohio households; starting with Cincinnati, Ohio.

If you want informaion on Me goto my Linked in profile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the afrosphere my brother...

peace, Villager
(aka Wayne Hicks)

Nati Change Cmdr. said...

Well after 2 more heart attacks I am back.